Integrative Health Solutions
WholeHealth Living makes it easier to offer our Integrative Health Solutions to alleviate pain and support the health and well-being of your members.
WholeHealth Living’s Integrative Health Solutions emphasize the delivery of high-quality care, with appropriate cost containment to improve clinical outcomes, create savings, and enhance member satisfaction.
Our Integrative Health Solutions are custom designed for each health plan by combining our four core services and seven specialties. Learn more about our core services and specialties.
Our Core Services
- Practitioner Network Management – WholeHealth Living will identify, build, credential, and manage a network of qualified licensed integrative health practitioners to deliver care to your members.
- Recruitment and Contracting
- Practitioner Engagement and Retention
- Provider Engagement – WholeHealth Living serves as the connector between the broader medical community and the integrative health practitioner community to deliver holistic care to your members.
- Utilization Management – The WholeHealth Living Utilization Management approach delivers clinically appropriate care grounded in evidence based best practices, utilizing data analytics, practitioner education and engagement.
- Claims Processing Services – As a part of the WholeHealth Living suite of services, we have full claims processing capabilities that include claims repricing and/or claims payment.
WholeHealth Living provides access to a full range of integrative health specialties. Our integrative health practitioners support an evidence based and nonpharmacological pain management strategy that can attract and retain members. Today 74% of members report offering an integrative health benefit would most likely raise their perception of their health plan.1 Learn more about the benefits of each specialty and how they can boost enrollment.
- Acupuncture involves the stimulation of specific points on the body, typically utilizing very thin sterilized needles, inserted through the skin.
- Chiropractic Care is a natural treatment that addresses joint pain, backaches, headaches, and other symptoms that affect quality of life. Learn more.
- Massage Therapy offers a natural approach that may enhance a person’s health and well-being. Learn more.
- Naturopathy typically manages acute and chronic conditions, perform wellness exams and screening tests, order labs and imaging as necessary and refer to specialists as needed. Learn more.
- Occupational Therapy provides customized interventions to improve a person’s ability to perform daily activities in their homes, their workplaces and their communities. Learn more.
- Physical Therapy focus on improving mobility, decreasing pain, and avoiding surgery. Learn more.
- Speech Therapy treats a variety of speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children and adults. Learn more.
- Perceptions of Integrative Health Services Among The General Population,” Tivity Health Consumer Research, December 2022.
Ready for WholeHealth Living?
Fill out the form below to learn more about joining the WholeHealth Living network.